freetds - need installation/configuration documentation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jamie Steffen <jamie_steffen AT csgsystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: need installation/configuration documentation
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:30:08 -0600

Hello All,

I am in a bind, all my attempts to get FREETDS configured and
installed with APACHE and PHP have been futile. Can anyone point me in
the right direction to find the information I need to set up a Linux
machine with APACHE, PHP, and FREETDS thus giving me MSSQL connectivity?

I know it can be done, but I have yet to find a document or page
that explicitly tells me how to accomplish this from the ground up.

Thank You! in advance for any tips or suggestions.
--
Jamie Steffen
x7798/jamie_steffen AT csgsystems.com