freetds - JDBC problem: "expected EndOfResults, found 0x7c"

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Lei Yuan <Lei.Yuan AT pwgsc.gc.ca>
  • To: "'freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: JDBC problem: "expected EndOfResults, found 0x7c"
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:31:07 -0500

Just out of my curiosity I tried the freetds jdbc driver. It works fine with
most part of my work, however, when a stored procedure in SQLServer 6.5 is
executed through it, I got the following error message:
java.sql.SQLException: Internal error. expected EndOfResults, found 0x7c
The funny thing is that everything works perfectly with jdbc-odbc bridge.
What do this message mean? How to handle it?
Any input will be appreciated.

Thank you

  • JDBC problem: "expected EndOfResults, found 0x7c", Lei Yuan, 02/04/2000