freetds - Re: connection problems with the jdbc driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sven Duzont" <sduzont AT sygnos.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: connection problems with the jdbc driver
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:09:16 +0100

Hello,
I also have this problem..
I have tried to configure freeetds to work on MSSQL7.0 on port 1433...
the server is well listening on this port (i have try telnet on the port and
it works, i also have tried a comercial jdbc driver and it works too and
ODBC driover set on tcp/ip connection works fine too)
So i think they mous be a pb with freetds.
I'm under nt4.0 SP4 , and i'm trying to access the database through Servlets
running on IIS4.0/ServletExec.
I have the following errror message:
java.sql.SQLException: Network error- setsock() TCP_NODELAY (code=10055)

thanks for any help

Sven