freetds - Re: Unknown marker and ntext fields

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "lee Jackson" <leej AT citymutual.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Unknown marker and ntext fields
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:47:11 -0000

I'm using TDS 7.0 ( or at least that's what I specified when I configured ).
Is there a way to check??
I'm not quite sure what you mean about the dll for the table...could you
clarify please?

I've got around this by using a plain old text field for the data which I
can do at the moment ( parts of our system are on line commercially ,
luckily Unicode support isn't eheh), but it is a temporary solution. I was
wondering if I might have to build freetds differently in order to allow
access to Unicode fields....?

Sorry fumbling about in the dark a little here.

Thanks for the response Brian.

Lee Jackson
City Mutual