freetds - Re: Unknown marker: 0!!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Vanderlei Silva" <vandersilva AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Unknown marker: 0!!
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 00:22:15 GMT

I had noted that before. But even so, seems like the file is a kind of corrupted. Gzip (and winzip as well) say that the file cannot be uncompressed. I download the file in the same way I did for the previus version. Sorry about that, and thanks for your support.

Err...that should be http://www.freetds.org/freetds-0.50pre1.tgz :-)

Brian

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Brian Bruns wrote:

> try http://www.freetds.org/freetds-0.50.tgz
>
> sunsite appears to be down, strange.
>
> Brian
>
> On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Vanderlei Silva wrote:
>
> > freetds-0_47.tar
> > Should I update to 0.50pre1? I'm trying to download this new release
> > from ftp://ftp.metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/freetds-0.50pre1.tgz
> > but looks like the server is down!!!
> > Do you have another link?
> > Thanks,
> >
> > >Which version of freetds are you running? I fixed a similar problem
> > >recently which should be in freetds 0.50pre1
> > >
> > >Brian

> > >When
> > >is

> > >using

> > >$subst('Email.Unsub')
> > > >

> > >---
> > >You are currently subscribed to freetds as: vandersilva AT hotmail.com
> > >To unsubscribe, forward this message to
> > >$subst('Email.Unsub')

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: camber AT ais.org

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: vandersilva AT hotmail.com