freetds - Re: Compiling freetds on AIX with make

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Compiling freetds on AIX with make
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:30:12 -0500 (EST)

I'd prefer it if it would use standard make anyway. The gmake thing came
in when everything was gnuified. I'm just not sure what I need to do to
make it spit out standard make scripts and don't have the time to look
into it presently. Certainly the build process doesn't require any of
gmake's enhanced feature set.

So, if someone wants to send in a patch, I'd be more than happy to receive
it.

Brian