freetds - Re: FreeTDS 0.46 cspublic.h omission?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS 0.46 cspublic.h omission?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:03:18 -0400 (EDT)

Apparently, they added the CS_STATIC deal since the last version I
compiled. It's difficult to track the version of all these applications
at times :). anyway defining as 'static' should be fine, but be
warned...the ctlib PHP module compiles (at certain versions) but probably
won't actually *work*. So, unless it's your intention to fix it (which is
quite welcomed :) I'd suggest sticking with dblib.

Cheers,

Brian