freetds - sqsh 1.7 and MS SQL 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Paul Schaap" <Paul.Schaap AT dingoblue.com.au>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: sqsh 1.7 and MS SQL 7
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 0:59:27

Hi,

Using freetds 0.46pre2 I compiled sqsh 1.7 but when I use to connect to a
MS SQL 7 data source I get :-

# sqsh -S donna.dingoblue.com.au -U tim -D MAV_CIS_CustomerInvoicingSystem
sqsh-1.7 Copyright (C) 1995-1999 Scott C. Gray
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
For more information type '\warranty'
Unknown property 7
Changed database context to 'MAV_CIS_CustomerInvoicingSystem'.
1> SELECT * FROM CIS_INTCNT_InternationalCountry
2> \go
dsp_desc_bind: Unable to fetch description of column #4
1> \quit

and

1> SELECT * FROM CIS_CUSTMR_Customer;
2> \go
dsp_desc_bind: Memory allocation failure.
1> \quit

has anyone got any ideas on what may be causing this or should I chase the
sqsh people ?

REGARDS
Paul Schaap