freetds - Updated libtool in CVS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Updated libtool in CVS
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:45:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Everyone,

I've updated the libtool that ships with freetds to 1.3.3. This should
fix the problem for problem who have a more recent vintage autconf (eg
RedHat 6.0). I've also added the autogen.sh that was posted to the list
for anyone who has that problem.

I'll post a 0.46pre2 probably tomorrow. I've been trying to track down
why I can't get aclocal to properly generate the libtool stuff, but
without much success. (Actually it works on RH 6.0 at work, but RH 5.2
here screws up. And my debian box died on me last month...sigh). Is there
an autoconf expert in the house?

Anyway, if you've had problems building pre1, give the CVS version a try.

Brian

  • Updated libtool in CVS, Brian Bruns, 08/21/1999