freetds - RE: Problem with "insert" ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frank Bunse <bunse AT comspace.de>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Problem with "insert" ?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:18:39 +0200

Hello Brian,

> Someone else reported that MS SQL Server 7.0 breaks freetds. There are
> patches in CVS to correct it, can you try a nightly snapshot
> and let me
> know if you still have the problem? The original bug was on
> Solaris but
> it theoretically affected all platforms.

which is the proper directory for CVS ? As a newbie I followed the faq but

$ cvs -d :pserver:anon-cvs AT freetds.internetcds.com:/Repository
checkout freetds
"protocol error: directory '/source/CVSROOT/freetds' not within
root '/Repository'"

Thanks

Frank

  • RE: Problem with "insert" ?, Frank Bunse, 08/03/1999