freetds - Thanks! CVS Repository, becoming actively involved

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jason Goemaat <jasong AT netins.net>
  • To: 'FreeTDS' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Thanks! CVS Repository, becoming actively involved
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:18:35 -0500

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that has been involved in this
project. You've done a great job, and it is really nice to have this free
software to use and see how a real JDBC driver works!

I am interested in becoming actively involved in the development of FreeTDS
- at least the JDBC portion. I have never collaborated on a project over
the internet before and am new to using the CVS repository. I was able to
get the source code using CVS on my Linux box, but I don't know what to do
to submit my coding changes, or if anyone else is working on the same
thing. Is there one person in charge of FreeTDS-JDBC that I can contact to
get involved?

Things I'd like to work on:
bugs/fixes
implementing missing functionality (Connection.getMessages())
adding JDBC-2.0 methods
Sybase testing and support

Thanks,
Jason Goemaat