freetds - Re: latest on Linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: greggj AT savvis.net
  • Subject: Re: latest on Linux
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:24:31 -0800 (PST)

I think it was the 'test -n' thing biting again. I've change the test
in the configure.in and it seems to work under FreeBSD and Linux (for
i386). I think it should work on all the major Unices, but I only
have access to FreeBSD and Linux on the Intel platform.

Anyway the changes are checked into CVS. Give them a try.

Gregg Jensen writes:
> FYI,
>
> Before moving on to the Solaris bug hunting, I wanted to compare it with
> my Linux
> version, so I pulled down the latest and ran configure. It came up with
> my box
> being BIG_ENDIAN rather then LITTLE_ENDIAN. Am I supposed to run autoconf
> or
> something before configure?
>
> Gregg
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: cts AT internetcds.com
Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.