freetds - FreeTDS & PHP 3.0.5 w/ Apache 1.3.3 on Debian 2.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Martin Herbener" <mherbene AT kde.state.ky.us>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: FreeTDS & PHP 3.0.5 w/ Apache 1.3.3 on Debian 2.0
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:11:43

I've searched the PHP and FreeTDS resources I know of and can't quite
figure out if anyone has gotten this combination (FreeTDS & PHP 3.0.5 w/
Apache 1.3.3 on Debian 2.0) working, especially against Microsoft SQL
Server. I've have trouble MAKEing apache after I make php with the
--with-sybase option referencing /usr/lib/freetds; I'm also very new to
Linux and fairly new to PHP and Apache so I could be doing lots of things
wrong.

Anybody got an outline of the steps, or testimonials?