freetds - Re: Hey, it compiles! (but now what?)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hey, it compiles! (but now what?)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:29:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I know Craig already mentioned some stuff. The documentation
currently assumes you know how to program dblib or ctlib...we should fix
this when the libraries are a little more robust. For some basic
documentation check out sybooks.sybase.com under Open Client/Server i
think... It should give you the basics.

Brian