freetds - Re: PHP seems stable (I think)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Spannring <cts AT internetcds.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PHP seems stable (I think)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:44:51 -0800 (PST)

Rasmus Lerdorf writes:

> You guys are welcome to use the PHP-based one we use in the PHP project.
> Have a look at it at:
>
> http://ca.php.net/bugs.php3

How does it compare to other bug tracking systems, especially gnats?

I used gnats in a previous life and liked it. We had it tied into
our RCS. It made it easy to track how source changes related to bug
fixes. We also placed enhancement requests into gnats. It made it
a pretty painless process.

Life is short. | Craig Spannring
Ski hard, Bike fast. | cts AT internetcds.com
Any sufficiently perverted technology is indistinguishable from Perl.