forthefans - From EOTM... This is the old/new Fan Listserv...

forthefans AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: For Fans of EOTM

  • From: For Fans of EOTM <forthefans AT employeecomedy.com>
  • To: <forthefans AT employeecomedy.com>
  • Subject: From EOTM... This is the old/new Fan Listserv...
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:41:27 -0700

Hey everybody,

This is the old/new again listserv for our fan mailing list. Its an announce only list, for us to send out messages and info on shows from the group as a whole. I’ve only set up Megan and myself to be able to post directly to it, especially since once there is a lot of people on it, it will get extremely hard to manage if people can write back to it.

However anyone can hit reply and the message will get back to just me.

I’ve also set up on the website a link where people can click and subscribe.

Megan if you want to add a link to the blog, its simply:

Alright, that’s about it!

Matt

  • From EOTM... test 39, For Fans of EOTM, 10/06/2005
    • From EOTM... This is the old/new Fan Listserv..., For Fans of EOTM, 10/06/2005