dyssembler - [dyssembler] DYSSEMBLER THIS FRIDAY 12 MARCH @ BOXER'S RINGSIDE

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: Isaac Trogdon <isaact@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [dyssembler] DYSSEMBLER THIS FRIDAY 12 MARCH @ BOXER'S RINGSIDE
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:10:09 -0500 (EST)

http://dyss.net

we're continuing to test out new freqs and ideas in our new home @ BOXER'S
RINGSIDE
308 W MAIN ST DURHAM, NC

this friday MARCH 12 we present a community concert party for dancing and
mania,
featuring 4 floors of music and motion.

10PM-3AM . $5 for members, $7 for guests

this month we have a special guest, all the way from Detroit city, playing
live techno from his device boxes - a member of the cool Paxahau.com crew,
who were named by urb mag as the countries best promoters for electronic
music this past year - lady's and germs :

KEITH KEMP

backed by the dyss jockey prowess of :

SMUGGLER
ONE-DURAN
MOLE-I

further upstairs you'll find live music by :

NERVE GAS INCUBATOR
featuring crowmeat bob, zeke graves and some other unsavory types
&
BLABLA WIGOUT
experiments in boxes and rhythm

up top in the dyss lounge, the vibe is controlled by the electicisms of
the discopunk team that keeps you sweating :

JUAN V
NASTY BOOTS

see you there!

DYSSEMBLER has moved to Boxer's Ringside @ 308 W main st, Durham to
accommodate our ever growing lust to party. come every second friday for
north cackalack club traxx, house, hip-hop & dancehall. local selectors,
musicians and noise addicts alike coordinate with global luminaries of
funky mood/sound on four floors of warehouse for a grizzly kind of woo-ha.
come every other friday for more freaky dance music delivered by our
friends and associates from around the way.

i5aac

  • [dyssembler] DYSSEMBLER THIS FRIDAY 12 MARCH @ BOXER'S RINGSIDE, Isaac Trogdon, 03/09/2004