dyssembler - [dyssembler] nightlight!!!

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: Isaac Trogdon <isaact@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [dyssembler] nightlight!!!
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:16:54 -0500 (EST)

TGIF, dude! time for planning your big night out!

and while there's plenty to choose from in the triangle tonight,
don't let's forget about the goings on in chapel hill's newest
hotspot:

NIGHTLIGHT

located in the skylight exchange
at
405 1/2 w rosemary st, chapel hill nc 27516

tonight featuring on the turntabular wheels of steel:

dj's
RIKTOR
&
DOTIST

spinning all manner of techy house lectro funk from 10-2am. $0

but tonight is just a teaser for all the fun to come...

next weekend is nightlight's grand opening, meaning friday and saturday
night, we're offering you the fun you'll come to expect, plus a free keg
of beer each night!
fri feb 28
chapel hill's finest freaky punk rock

cantwell gomez & jordan
coldsides
des ark

9-2am $4, $6 for junior mafia (under 21, that is)
sat mar 1
meticulously selected ass-shaking funk by

djs:
seoul
one duran
dressUP

11-2am $3, $5 (for da kiddies)

stay tuned as our weekly schedule evolves (we're new at this).

nightlight is open monday through saturday, from 9pm-2am, serving
cheap beer with a smile. keep holding your breath for liquor,
as we'll have all that come april (or so).

nightlight
(located in the skylight exchange)
405 1/2 w rosemary st
chapel hill nc 27516

hearts, ist & laf

  • [dyssembler] nightlight!!!, Isaac Trogdon, 02/21/2003