dyssembler - [dyssembler] Dyssembler pre-election party @ Henry's Bistro 11.04.02

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: <richter@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [dyssembler] Dyssembler pre-election party @ Henry's Bistro 11.04.02
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:11:18 -0500

Dyssembler 11/4/02 @ Henrys Bistro

Aniticipating the seismic shifts in power relations, Dyssembler
invites you to a pre-election day bunker fortification tutorial /
dance party at Henry's Bistro. Our gun-toting, flag-waving djs will be
on hand to articulate your aggregate class dread at the imminent
disruption of the snowball of progress which has rolled on doggedly
since time immemorial. Buttress your commitment to narrow living on
the impromptu dancefloor, or maybe by watching one of our educational
videos!

soothing dj sets by regulars:

retail mastermindz
jarheadz
rekroomz

Plus special guest dnb devotee:

Yugen (Elements/WXYC 89.3fm, Chapel Hill)

live video by: aquasox

@ Henry's Bistro
403 West Rosemary Street
Chapel Hill
FREE $2.50 pints!
10pm until 2am

online: www.talkpracticing.net/dyss

Dyssembler is Chapel Hill's regressive house / nerdy south / discount
bass monthly, encountered first mondays at Henry's Bistro.

  • [dyssembler] Dyssembler pre-election party @ Henry's Bistro 11.04.02, richter, 10/31/2002