dyssembler - holybeardedmountaintechnoparty

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: "mc rudy pardee" <isaact@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: holybeardedmountaintechnoparty
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:22:14 -0400

last time dotist played he got fired
from his job. not to be missed...

dyssembler would also like to welcome,
straight off the mean-teen streets: .

MACHINEDRUM .

under his many aliases, this fellow's .
winning fans and fortune - it's a
jittery house-hop affair.
its intelligent and ready to get stupid.
.

after the live doodletronics, itll be time to get dead:

DJs

RECREATION CENTER
BIBLIOGRAPHY
BILGeATES

along w newcomer

SINGLE MOM
(who will also be our guest at dyssembler 11.1)

and special guest from boone

PROMOTa

will all be spinning various 12" sound disks
to keep the dance floor hopping to all hours.

this aint no club - so it's BYOB, but we'll
be doing it all night, so come prepared.
.
all manner of videos, shadow puppetry, and shenannigans are expected, so
brave the cold, pack the kids up in the car and take a little drive up to
the billy graham freeway in asheville.

we promise itll be more fun than youve ever ever had. ever.

if you dont know where 128 annandale is, heres a clue:

...use http://mapquest.com

  • holybeardedmountaintechnoparty, mc rudy pardee, 10/17/2001