dyssembler - come to dyssembler tonite!!!

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: "mc rudy pardee" <isaact@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: come to dyssembler tonite!!!
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:58:26 -0400

[

friends and best-friends,

in the wake of tragedy and activity that this last week has brought, notes
of attention to our electro[nic] monthly (it will now be monthly. we
promise) were pushed to 2dary psychic status - that is to say, we forgot
to email earlier...

but if you havent booked up this monday evening yet, come on down to
henrys bistro, 403 w rosemary st in beautiful downtown chapel hill for
live record playing by yer smilin dj regulars:
-------------
ravy davy |
massiv haus |
& |
colon rolin' |
-------------
w a special guest hero-worship return by lingual forefather and current
chi-town operator:
------------
cap't E |
------------
where we swear to 4 solid hours of serious sounddisk mix-ability and live
friggin visuals by dena denaro.

if the sudden news of this stellar lineup is too shocking to prepare for
in the few short hours bw now and then, go ahead and mark yer calenders
for monday, oct 1 [also at henrys], where special guest dj:
------------
scarrier |
aka |
atommafia |
aka |
dolly grip |
------------
...makes her massive debut appearence. you only have a couple weeks to
prepare for this sonic assault, so start now. [also featuring live
friggin visuals by dena denaro]

from now until the end of the next century, henrys bistro will be hosting
dyssembler the first monday night over every month, where we'll help you
get loose to the funkiest and the freakiest electro and acoustics that
recorded media has to offer. all this for no charge, and under the
smiling umbrella of $2.50 pint nite [always mondays, always at henrys].

in the coming months well be hosting guest djs:
------------------
scarrier, |
pneuma, |
& |
philosophy major |
------------------
at our henrys monthly, but watch out for other dyssembler related events,
both in town and on the road:
[
sanitize
the bootier shakinger side of
the dyssembler collective record bin
live performances by
softward
syndrone
subtractiv & the dotist
[and just maybe the fabled] conjunto ivanovich
as well as
dyssembler: western NC edition
]
all this weve promised before, but this time we mean it...

we hope youre all well, safe, and healthy in these troubled times.

best wishes,
dys

]

  • come to dyssembler tonite!!!, mc rudy pardee, 09/17/2001