dyssembler - neue nachricht!!!

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: Isaac Trogdon <isaact@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: neue nachricht!!!
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:07:15 -0400 (EDT)

---

..
:

/,.,>>>>

<news>

---.

hey hey

the clouds have parted...

there is hope again where there were once only exams, alergies and bad
taste...
that is to say, <clears throat> it's time for another dyssembler!

this month, back to our favorite patio:

[henrys bistro
9pm
monday 14may
no cover
$2 pints!!!]

the recognized leaders in post-colonial trend setting will be playing all
your favorite songs in a semi-traditional dual turntable/mixer fashion.
come on down for the fun, the sun, and the skantily clad dj regulars:...

<a HREF=funky fresh dj list>

chennault
zhou enlai
sun yat-sen

<& featuring this month, special guest...>
the ultrafunkula

</a>

sadly, this is our first month operating without the a/v [particularly the
v] guidance of mr giles hendrix, known more commonly as the smilin' video
guy POZER. hes now dropping mad science and dead pre$ident$ in the nyc,
spreading knowledge of our modular entertainment funktions to those
clueless big city disco stars. we wish him well, and miss him much...

but in the mean time, weve got work to do. party related work that is.
weve got all kinds of new and improved visual entertainment to match our
audio debauchery, thank you very much. be prepared...

so, in summary

dyssembler
henrys bistro [403 W ROSEMARY ST CHAPEL HILL]
monday may14.2001
9pm
free
except the beer, which is $2 a pint

weve got even fancier plans this summer, so watch out for new faces and
the possibility of a small dysselber tour this summer.

thanks,
signed
mc rudy pardee

jafoieNN

  • neue nachricht!!!, Isaac Trogdon, 05/11/2001