covert-ops - [Covert-ops] Final Fridays TONIGHT!

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Shaw Hargett" <vintagemusic AT gmail.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Covert-ops] Final Fridays TONIGHT!
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 18:26:58 -0500

FINAL FRIDAY :: 12.26.08

Featuring DJs:
Kid Kameleon (Mashit/XLR8R)
ShortRound (Challenger)
OneDuran (1200 Problems/WXYC)

Come out to Local 506 for the last Friday of 2008!  We'll be throwing
down with two of the Bay Area's finest.  Kid Kameleon is a resident at
Surya Dub, which was voted "Best Club Night in San Fransisco" by readers
of the SF Guardian in 2007, and "Best Ambassadors of Dread Bass" in
2008.  He writes a monthly column in XLR8R called Basic Needs, focusing
on bass music of all varieties, and his sets don't dissapoint.  DJ
ShortRound is another Bay Area transplant, and one of the originators of
the Disco Inferno (R.I.P.) parties down at Hell.  Very happy to have
these dudes back in town - expect plenty of hyphy to shake off the cold!

Local 506 - 506 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill
11:30pm til 2:30 am
http://local506.com/
$5
18+

More info:
http://www.myspace.com/kidkameleon

(There will be a show at the 506 before the dance party begins and
everyone already in the 506 gets to stay for the party. This month's
early show is Benji Hughes. Check him out -
http://www.myspace.com/benjihughes)

--
Shaw Hargett
524 Stobhill Ln.

  • [Covert-ops] Final Fridays TONIGHT!, Shaw Hargett, 12/26/2008