covert-ops - [Covert-ops] Signal '08

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Shaw Hargett" <vintagemusic AT gmail.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Covert-ops] Signal '08
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:41:40 -0400

Good morning!!

Signal Fest is just a DAY away!!! If you have someone managed to be out of the loop, check out the lineup at www.signalfest.com

You can still obtain a pass via your donation at the following locations:

Thursday night: 11pm-1am Tallula's- Signal Opening Party
Friday night: 7pm Carrboro Arts Center
Friday night: 9pm-Midnight Cat's Cradle

You can continue to donate online at www.signalfest.com but we can not mail the passes nor guarantee your size shirt. We will of course have an estimated number of sizes available if donating with cash in person. We will also be selling Signal 2008 T-shirts. Original email on how to donate online below.

Accommodations
Don't feel like driving home after a long day of music & fun!! The following hotel has a discounted rate of $79/night for anyone who mentions "Signal Fest"...having the brochure or pass would be helpful as well. We will also have some brochures available at the hotel.

Staybridge Suites
3704 Mount Moriah Rd
Durham, NC 27707
(919) 401-9800
 http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/sb/1/en/hotel/rdumm?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/sb/1/en/hotelsearchresults

  • [Covert-ops] Signal '08, Shaw Hargett, 04/09/2008