covert-ops - [Covert-ops] 9th Wonder Album Release Party TONIGHT @ CAT'S CRADLE

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Shaw Hargett" <vintagemusic AT gmail.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Covert-ops] 9th Wonder Album Release Party TONIGHT @ CAT'S CRADLE
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 05:14:36 -0400

Hey folks,

Tonight we're hosting an incredible event at the Cradle that shouldn't be missed.

TONIGHT!

9th Wonder presents
Dream Merchant Vol. 2 Album Release Party
featuring special guests:
Camp Lo, Jean Grae, Murs, Buckshot, Keisha Shontelle, Skyzoo, Torae, Chaundon, L.E.G.A.C.Y., The A.L.L.I.E.S., Big Treal, Rapsody, M1 Platoon, Tyler Woods, Jozeemo, Joe Scudda, Sean Boog, D.O.X., O-Dash, and more
(followed by the True School Afterparty)
@ Cat's Cradle (300 E. Main St, Carrboro, NC)
$15 advance
$20 at door
ALL AGES