covert-ops - [Covert-ops] Liquid Flowz 2 year Anniversary!

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Shaw Hargett" <djbumrush AT hotmail.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Covert-ops] Liquid Flowz 2 year Anniversary!
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 07:56:55 -0500

First off, everyone needs to go support all the product that our local scene has been putting out on a national level...there's a new Kaze 12", a new L.E.G.A.C.Y. 12", a new Away Team 12", a new Brycon & Equal 12" plus 9th Wonder's contribution to Jay-Z's Black Album...with that being said also be on the lookout for my very own, Vintage Music Group...with the first releases hitting the streets 1st Quarter of 2004

now to the upcoming events!

This Saturday 12.06.03
LIQUID FLOWZ 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
featuring:
Kaze (with live band, The Motives)
Jozeemo
K Hill
9th Wonder (of Little Brother & The Justus League)
Joe Scudda
The Butta Team
Duo...
& Beyond
Hosted by: Uneek!

@ Cat's Cradle (http://www.catscradle.com)
Doors @ 9pm
Show @ 10pm
advanced tickets $6 @ Schoolkids (Chapel Hill) & Cat's Cradle
tickets at the door $8

Much respect to XTRA INFINIT, everyone who's performed at Liquid Flowz in the past, & all the supporters!

a few other events worth checking out for this in the next month or so

12.8.03
Soul Dojo Inc. Presents Microphone Mondays
Featuring Nature
DJ Flash Spins Records
Hosted by Kaze
9PM @ The Local 506
506 W. Franklin St
Chapel Hill, NC
919.942.5506
http://www.local506.com
http://www.xtra-infinit.com

12.9.03
K-Hill, Diablo Archer, The MoSiyah, Rockwell, and Panama GAT
8:30PM @ The Evening Muse
3227 N. Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC
704.376.3737
Presented by the Dreadknocks Collective
http://www.theeveningmuse.com

12.11.03
L.E.G.A.C.Y. (of the Justus League) Birthday Roast
Featuring Kaze, K-Hill, The Away Team, Dox
DJ Merlin Spins Records
Hosted by Joe Scudda
10PM @ The Brewery
3009 Hillsborough St.
Raleigh, NC
919.834.7018
http://www.ihatelegacy.com
http://www.breweryrocks.com

12.12.03
Kaze w/ Plan B
DJ Chela No. 1 Spins Records
9PM @ Peasants
110 East 4th St.
Greenville, NC

12.13.03
RAPPERS VS. POETS presented by 21st Records
Featuring Kaze, L.E.G.A.C.Y., Mother Nature, Honesty, Dasan, Mekkah, Aqua, and D-Noble
DJ Rez Spins Records
Hosted by Pauly Snubnoze and Cockpit
10PM @ The Berkley Café
217 W. Martin St.
Raleigh, NC
919.821.0777
http://www.21strecords.com

Shaw "BumRush" Hargett
Vintage Music Group/Centaur Strategies/WKNC

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com

  • [Covert-ops] Liquid Flowz 2 year Anniversary!, Shaw Hargett, 12/05/2003