covert-ops - [Covert-ops] MURS & 9th WONDER on WKNC tonight...plus dope shows

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Shaw Hargett" <djbumrush AT hotmail.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Covert-ops] MURS & 9th WONDER on WKNC tonight...plus dope shows
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:56:39 -0500

TONIGHT! Check out my radio show, The Saturday Nite Mixtape, on WKNC 88.1fm w/ DJ Soundmachine & myself (8pm-11pm)...our special guests will include MURS (Def Jux/Living Legends) & super-producer 9th Wonder (Little Brother/Justus League)...also, WKNC has just increased its wattage from 3,000 to 25,000 watts so those of you to the north, west, & east of the Triangle may now be able to pick it up...

also, some great shows coming up...get those tickets soon (the Nov shows have sold a ton already, don't get left out)...

Saturday 11.15.03
Cat's Cradle & Centaur Present:
Aesop Rock
Mr. Lif
C-Rayz Walz
& DJ Fakts One
@ Cat's Cradle (300 E. Main St, Carrboro, NC)
$15 in advance
advance tickets available at Schoolkids Records (Raleigh & Chapel Hill),
Avid Video (Durham), Cat's Cradle box office, & etix.com

Monday 11.17.03
Cat's Cradle & Centaur Present:
Atmosphere
Brother Ali
Micranots
& Oddjobs
@ Cat's Cradle (300 E. Main St, Carrboro, NC)
$15 in advance
advance tickets available at Schoolkids Records (Raleigh & Chapel Hill),
Avid Video (Durham), Cat's Cradle box office, & etix.com

Saturday 12.06.03
Xtra Infinit & Centaur Present:
Liquid Flowz 2 Year Anniversary
featuring
Kaze
Now City
Supastition
K Hill
Nasty Fruit
Jozeemo
Duo...
Beyond
& 9th WONDER (of Little Brother & The Justus League)
$6 in advance
$8 at door
advance tickets available at Schoolkids Records (Raleigh & Chapel Hill),
Avid Video (Durham), Cat's Cradle box office, & etix.com

BumRush
bumrush AT centaurpresents.com

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)

  • [Covert-ops] MURS & 9th WONDER on WKNC tonight...plus dope shows, Shaw Hargett, 11/08/2003