covert-ops - [Covert-ops] 2 new hip hop shows to announce...

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Shaw Hargett" <djbumrush AT hotmail.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Covert-ops] 2 new hip hop shows to announce...
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:10:52 -0400

i know there haven't been many shows of late, but with in a period of a month & a half we will now have: Hieroglyphics (Del, Souls Of Mischief, Casual, & Pep Love), Little Brother, Aesop Rock, Mr Lif & DJ Fakts One, C-Rayz Walz, Grouch & Eligh (from Living Legends), Ugly Duckling, Abstract Rude, Pigeon John (from LA Symphony), Lyrics Born, Encore, and MORE! details below! oh, and did I mention that all 3 shows are on the weekend?

Saturday 10.04.03
Cat's Cradle & Centaur Present:
Hieroglyphics (Del The Funky Homosapien, Souls Of Mischief, Casual, & Pep
Love)
Little Brother
Encore
& Z-Man
@ Cat's Cradle (300 E. Main St, Carrboro, NC)
$14 in advance
$16 at the door
advance tickets available at Schoolkids Records (Raleigh & Chapel Hill),
Cat's Cradle box office, & etix.com

Friday 10.31.03
Cat's Cradle & Centaur Present:
Cali Comm Tour
featuring
Grouch & Eligh (from Living Legends)
Ugly Duckling
Abstract Rude
Lyrics Born
& Pigeon John (from LA Symphony)
@ Cat's Cradle (300 E. Main St, Carrboro, NC)
$12 in advance
advance tickets available at Schoolkids Records (Raleigh & Chapel Hill),
Cat's Cradle box office, & etix.com

Saturday 11.15.03
Cat's Cradle & Centaur Present:
Aesop Rock
Mr. Lif
C-Rayz Walz
& DJ Fakts One
@ Cat's Cradle (300 E. Main St, Carrboro, NC)
$15 in advance
advance tickets available at Schoolkids Records (Raleigh & Chapel Hill),
Cat's Cradle box office, & etix.com

stay tuned...more dope shows should be announced soon!

-BumRush
shaw AT centaurpresents.com

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

  • [Covert-ops] 2 new hip hop shows to announce..., Shaw Hargett, 09/17/2003