covert-ops - Re: just confirmed

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "Damani Parran" <dparran77 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: just confirmed
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 09:52:08 -0400

All I have to say is thanks Uzoma for setting up this discussion list. I'm as gulity as anyone else for not writing to this board, but I think we have too. I hear quite often that there's not enough hip-hop/electronica or any other alternative music coming through this area and that the closest some acts come to this area is Atlanta or DC. I think that we should really try to get the word out for more people to hipe this area and really support what shows we actually do get. If we do that, more will come. I know that I am preaching to the choir, so how do we increase the advertising and the turn out for these shows? I wish everyone well.

Peace,
Damani

Earn a dime every time you receive email!
Sign up FREE at: http://www.MintMail.com/?m=1010404