covert-ops - where is everyone?

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT audioverse.com>
  • To: covert-ops AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: where is everyone?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:19:28 -0500

We all know that there is plenty going on in the triangle so what's promising for the rest of this month? Is it Word tonight--and every Tuesday, at the Hideaway? What about the Xtra Invitational this Thursday at Go Rehearsals?

And how can anyone forget Big Daddy kane at the Cat's Cradle on the 26th?

Remember, the more we support each other the more talent we into (and out of) the area. Check your local shops (Madd Waxx in Durham and Four Four in Raleigh).

Btw, anyone who has tried to contact me in the last week should please try again. My email client crashed and I can't retrieve the mail database.

Uzoma

  • where is everyone?, Uzoma Nwosu, 07/17/2001