compostteas - [Compostteas] Diluting tea

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: Essie Hull <seedhead AT essenceofthings.com>
  • To: Compost Tea List <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Diluting tea
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:23:41 -0400

How does one determine how much to dilute one's tea prior to application?  I've been diluting it in a one-part-tea, one-part water ratio, a ratio not based in any way on knowledge.
Essie Hull

Long-Term Organic and Early Stage Biodynamic Gardener in central NH
(warm end of Zone 4) USA

We trust in the Great Presence that surrounds, guides and supports us.
We also trust in microbes, worms, intention, unseen forces, compost,
love and diligent care.

  • [Compostteas] Diluting tea, Essie Hull, 07/18/2002