compostteas - [Compostteas] A report on the system and perhaps a fix...

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "compostteas" <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] A report on the system and perhaps a fix...
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:13:53 -0800

Good, kind folks,

As you have notices, we are fiddling with the system to
1. end repetition of messages
2. clean up the digest of all the computer gooblygook.

I am not an expert at this stuff as you can tell, but have the following
suggestions. Anyone who has more information please, jump in and let me
know.

First, Outlook and Outlook express users: Your mail format settings ( go
to tools, options...) need to be set on "plain text". You also should have
your "plain text
settings" on Uuencode not MIME. I think it should be uuencode.....

Next, in your send options you will see a "reply to sender in the format the
message was sent". Do not check that box. No sense repeating someone else's
mistake.

Make these changes and then we can blame things on those who use other
programs! I think, however, many of the frustrated users will appreciate
the change.

PLEASE WORK with me here. WE WILL GET THIS DOWN and then good FUNGAL
RECIPES....

Thanks,

Jeff