compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] One more try of new setting

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: compostteas-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] One more try of new setting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:20:48 -0400

Jeff -

I'd say the votes were not voting for the same thing.
I moderate BD Now! The way it is set up is that replies automatically go the list (which is the way it should be), but everyone (everyone with a decent email tool, that is!) receives the sender's email also (in the header), so, manually, any recipient can reply off-line to the sender.

If a list caters to off-line conversations, it soon becomes pretty empty itself.

IMHO, of course, -Allan