compostteas - [Compostteas] Fw: Request for information has been ignored

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tina Peterson" <tina AT hendrikus.com>
  • To: "Compost Tea Listserv" <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Elaine Ingham" <soilfoodweb AT aol.com>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Fw: Request for information has been ignored
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:50:34 -0700

I have been emailing and calling the NOSB regarding the scientific data, and the email this week from Owusu Bandele was the first return correspondence I received. I thought interested parties might want to see my response, as although I am pleased to have heard from him, the delays from the others are still very frustrating and I think we need to keep pushing!
Best regards to all,
Tina C Peterson
Business Manager
HENDRIKUS SCHRAVEN ORGANICS