compostteas - [Compostteas] Silver Colloid and empty messages

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: m.norsen AT attbi.com
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Silver Colloid and empty messages
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:57:20 +0000

Silver colloid is well described on the internet. I
have used and made it for years, 2.5 gallons at a time.
It has worked wonders n all bu the nasty sinus infection
I have right now. Din't know why it hasn't worked this
time. Wonderful on pink eye and probably on any
microbes in TEA. I gave some to Elaine but hae not
heard any reports. she is fully occupied.

Please let me know if this message is empty. If the
messages are getting through there are other subjects.
Also what about messages to you ndividually? another
Address? Bob

  • [Compostteas] Silver Colloid and empty messages, m . norsen, 06/19/2002