compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Safety

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: wpb AT sympatico.ca
  • To: Frank Teuton <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>
  • Cc: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Safety
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:51:18 -0700

Thanks for the input. Totally out of character for, me anyhow, I left off the "space helmet" while spraying last night.....first time with ct. Now I have some eye irritation and such. I got a light misting turning into the next row. Skin/eye contact and inhalation were/are my concerns at this point.
Just don't want to be on the receiving end of a bio-aerosol gone bad

Just enough to soften your hair and keep your skin youthful, I suggest...:-)

Sounds like you have the home version of oil of Ole, and Dove dish washing soap all in one ........but does it keep you regular? :-)

Bill