compostteas - [Compostteas] aeration and cfm

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "eddington AT lvcm.com" <eddington AT lvcm.com>
  • To: "Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org" <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] aeration and cfm
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:11:45 -0400

Hi to All,

We are using between 3-5 cfm per aeration device. The aerator puts
out so much air then it gets divided by the number of aerators, and then
factor in the depth of water, total volume of water and a variety of losses
as the air moves through the system. I do not have the exact formula.
We had some engineers calculate all this for us. But the general rule
of dividing the number of aeration devices by total output of air system
may help.

Carole Eddington

http://mail2web.com/ .

  • [Compostteas] aeration and cfm, eddington AT lvcm.com, 06/04/2002