compostteas - [Compostteas] Sprays

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Sprays
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 23:01:21 -0700

O.K. how about this for a new thread: What do you use to spray teas?

I have tried everything from a hose end Miracle-Gro sprayer, several
different pump sprayers and a very good gadget made by Amway. The latter
consists of a jug into which the tea goes and nozzle connected to the jug
with a long, clear plastic hose. I can see the tea moving in the hose and
know when it becomes clogged.

I am particularly interested in something that would enable me to spray my
rather large lawn, but wonder what other folks use for any applications
since the biota in the tea are so fragile.

Cheers,

Jeff L
PLANT A ROW FOR THE HUNGRY: Through PAR, over 3 million pounds of food have
been donated by home gardeners like you to feed the hungry. Ask me how you
can join the effort.