compostteas - [Compostteas] aphids on mint?

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Will Semmes" <will AT acumins.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] aphids on mint?
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:50:05 -0500

Anyone have any advice on what to do about aphids on container-grown mint,
and thrips on roses in central Texas? I live in an apartment and I don't
have much space to make CT, though could probably make 1-5 gallon pail
fulls. Have aquarium pump, airstones, molasses, healthy-smelling
Can-O-Worms vermicompost (active worms, enchytraeidae, springtails, etc.) -
can I make effective CT with these things? Thank you!