compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] Where's Elaine?

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "Allan Balliett" <igg AT igg.com>, <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] Where's Elaine?
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:56:43 -0700

I am sure Dr. Elaine is looking in from time to time and I am sure we will
hear from her. In the meantime we have to struggle on! One person from her
lab is a moderator of the list and so you can be sure she will be alerted to
anything of extreme importance!

Cheers,

jeff L

PLANT A ROW FOR THE HUNGRY: Through PAR, over 3 million pounds of food have
been donated by home gardeners like you to feed the hungry. Ask me how you
can join the effort.