community_studios - [Community_studios] [Fwd: Project Completion and Announcement]

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fiai.net>
  • To: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] [Fwd: Project Completion and Announcement]
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:25:01 -0500

--
Open Studios, Charles City, Iowa, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "R. J. Leinweber" <vtams AT shaw.ca>
  • To: vtams AT shaw.ca
  • Subject: Project Completion and Announcement
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:01:47 -0600
Hello!

I am proud to announce that even with a recent hardware outage, I was able to finalize one of my larger and more important (to me) projects, and am now officially declaring the Fifty/50 project both complete and available in it's final form!

Fifty/50 is an open source compilation CD of my best/worst (you decide) musical compositions. I have relicensed all of the songs on this CD to be covered under the Creative Commons License, which grants more freedom to the end user and allows my music to be legally shared through non-commercial means. A link to the licensing information is available through The Music of VuULF on VuULF.com. The CD is available by a variety of means including downloading the full individual songs or streaming the entire CD to your favourite media player (Click HERE for Dialup/ISDN or HERE for Cable/ADSL to stream the CD). If you would like to order a hard copy in CD format or require the use of the music for commercial purposes, please feel free to email me.

I hope you will spend a few minutes to take a peek and maybe even have a listen - if you do, I suggest Fuul Serkle and Dream - I think they are the best two works on the CD.

I would like to specifically thank these entities for their cooperation in helping me to finalize this project. Archive.Org for hosting the files and Open Studio for Recording for coordinating Internet Radio coverage via Webjay and a much needed venue for independent, unsigned, and artists, like me, who are disgruntled by a highly corrupt recording industry. Specifically at OSFR I would like to express my appreciation to Tom Poe for his patience in conversing with me via email, as most of you know, this can be a terrible verbose thing.

The following links are pertinent to the Fifty/50 CD:

Open Studio for Recording - Playlist Page
Open Studio for Recording - Artist Page

Archive.org - Complete Song Listing

VuULF.com - Informational Page and Linear Notes

VuULF.com - High Bandwidth Stream (Cable/ADSL)    Low Bandwidth Stream (Dialup/ISDN)

Also make sure to visit VuULF.com to stay up to date on the latest. I hope you enjoy the music!

Robert J. Leinweber

begin:vcard
fn:Robert J. Leinweber
n:Leinweber;Robert J.
org:VuULF Technical & Multimedia Solutions;Owner/Operator
adr:;;;Calgary;Alberta;;Canada
email;internet:vtams AT shaw.ca
title:General Operations & Development
tel;work:(403)239-3416
tel;home:(403)239-3416
note;quoted-printable:Complete systems available from $499.99=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Specilizing in SOHO and Home environments with the=0D=0A=
	following solutions=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	- Customized system suited to your needs=0D=0A=
	- Windows 2000/XP/2003/LH Beta=0D=0A=
	- Internet Security=0D=0A=
	- Linux Server (Debian)=0D=0A=
	- Advanced PC Gaming=0D=0A=
	- Audio Transcription=0D=0A=
	- Audio Restoration=0D=0A=
	- Audio Design=0D=0A=
	- Photo Restoration=0D=0A=
	- Graphic Design=0D=0A=
	- Small Scale Video Production=0D=0A=
	- Logo Design=0D=0A=
	- Much more - email us with your requirements - if we can't do it=0D=0A=
	we will help you find someone who can!
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://vuulf.com
version:2.1