community_studios - [Community_studios] report submission for conference up for review

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] report submission for conference up for review
  • Date: 18 Feb 2005 11:10:38 -0800

Hi, All: Here's a paper, a report we want to submit to a conference
later this year. See if it lays out OK on your browser, and if not, let
me know. Also, if you read through it, and have some thoughts, jot down
the thoughts, keywords, whatever, and I'll try to improve the draft.
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/crossmedia.php
Thanks, Tom

  • [Community_studios] report submission for conference up for review, tom poe, 02/18/2005