community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Jason J. Performs for Charity. FREE Event - All are invited

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Jason Deburgo <jason AT jasonj.biz>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Jason J. Performs for Charity. FREE Event - All are invited
  • Date: 10 Feb 2005 22:34:14 -0800

Hi, Jason: I've added this to all of our main section and genre pages
message tickers for you. For an example,
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Song_Storm/

I'd like to request one or more CDs be donated to SONG STORM as prizes.
This would give you a prizes post (like big press release for you), and
an image/link on the right side of each of the section and genre pages,
directing listeners to wherever you have the CD for purchase, for a
year.

I'd also like to consider how we might offer the CD on our online gift
shop, and arrange to have the proceeds forwarded. We use cafepress.com,
so I think we'll be able to get them to help with arrangements (third
party thingy). If they don't already have something in place,
policy-wise, they should. That might give you some added exposure
through cafepress.com, when they realize there is a huge market to tap
into, and you could be their pilot program. I see this as a huge
infrastructure opportunity for all users of Open Studios, in particular.
:)

Looking to hear from you.
Tom Poe
SONG STORM
Reno, NV, USA
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/playlist.php

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 20:42, Jason Deburgo wrote:
> Pop singer/lyricist Jason J. ( www.jasonj.biz ) will be performing a few of
> his club hits "Here I am", "Emotions", "Just One" and more for "The
> Lymphoma & Leukemia Society".
> Thursday the 24th @ Desmonds - 433 Park Ave South btwn 29th and 30th
> 9:30pm,
>
> The performance and attendance is FREE. All donations/CD proceeds will go
> directly to "The Lymphoma & Leukemia Society".
>
> See you and your friends there and thank you in advance.
>
> Jason J.
> http://www.jasonj.biz
> Singer/lyricist

  • [Community_studios] Re: Jason J. Performs for Charity. FREE Event - All are invited, tom poe, 02/11/2005