community_studios - [Community_studios] Were there two 9/11 reports?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Were there two 9/11 reports?
  • Date: 10 Feb 2005 21:27:54 -0800

Friday, February 11, 2005
Truth held hostage
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER EDITORIAL BOARD

"In April last year, President Bush said, "Had I any inkling whatsoever
that the people were going to fly airplanes into buildings, we would
have moved heaven and earth to save the country. ..." The 9/11
commission report apparently found that there were indeed such inklings,
which should have "raised alarms about the growing terrorist threat to
civil aviation throughout the 1990s and into the new century."

"We're left with a pretty good inkling as to why the president moved
heaven and earth to keep it quiet before the election."

Tom

  • [Community_studios] Were there two 9/11 reports?, tom poe, 02/11/2005