community_studios - [Community_studios] online store update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] online store update
  • Date: 25 Sep 2004 03:33:45 -0700

Our Open Studios online store is moving right along:
http://www.cafepress.com/openstudios

We have one image for Open Studios, and one image for SONG STORM so
far. Let me know what you think.

Next, we come up with a nifty slogan for Open Studios coffee mugs, and
SONG STORM coffee mugs. Any ideas what you want on your coffee mug? We
can do one image for each type coffee mug, under the basic, free store
format. So, that means we get up to four (I think) slogans we can use.

Speak up, and let's choose some really good slogans.
Tom

  • [Community_studios] online store update, tom poe, 09/25/2004