community_studios - [Community_studios] t-shirt update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Beatrice Begumisa <triceug AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] t-shirt update
  • Date: 24 Jul 2004 23:57:49 -0700

Hi, Maria: Geez! I think folks get college degrees in less time than
I've spent with your t-shirt. I'm sending the first shirt out with
Monday's mail. It will be in a big brown envelope.

The image resolution, I'm learning, is able to be much better, so I'll
redo the image and try another shirt, soon.

When you get the shirt, please wash it, and then let us know what
happens. We may want to change the matt the image was printed on before
it was ironed onto the shirt. You can be our quality control expert.

Tom

  • [Community_studios] t-shirt update, tom poe, 07/25/2004