community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] Need your help to get to the top

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <ilya AT theilya.com>
  • To: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] Need your help to get to the top
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:44:24 -0700

Tom,
In order to get *anywhere* in search engines you need meta-info in your pages.
in particular, add following meta tags to <head> section of your pages:
<META name="keywords" content="legal,music,site,song,storm, SongStorm,download">
<META name="description" content="SongStorm is music/playlist contest. It has links to legal music downloads">
Of course, expand keyword list and make correct description. Also, if you want to be on top of
search engine results for "Legal Music Downloads", make sure this phrase appears more then once inside
your pages.

Ilya.

tom poe wrote:

Hi, Everyone: Have you noticed the latest PR campaign by Big Media? The idea is being driven into everyone's living room, their newspapers,
the radio, tv, and the Internet, that there is music, and then there is
"legal music sites".

Well, we added the term, "a legal music download site" to SONG STORM and
Open Studios. We need everyone to help drive our sites to the top of
the search engines. If, for the next few days, if not for the
foreseeable future, you would all make an effort to click on:
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Artist/
or
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Playlist/
or www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Song_Storm/ or
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Station/
or www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/mt/Venues/
We can get there, faster. You can also click on:
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/ or
www.studioforrecording.org/ to help get Open Studios there, as well.

When I start the web browser, I take a minute, maybe minute and a half
to run the pages. When we do that, it alerts the search engines, and we
climb from 198,823,439,022 to number one. So, please help us get there,
starting today.
Thanks,
Tom