community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: MOU from SVCRS

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Todd Hooker <Djtjhooker2004 AT aol.com>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: MOU from SVCRS
  • Date: 25 May 2004 17:29:42 -0700

Hi, Todd Hooker: Welcome aboard,
Sky Vision Community Recording Studios
Todd Hooker, Engineer/Producer
4938 Rolling Vista
Mesquite, Texas 75150
USA
PH: 972-203-8826
eMail: skyvisionstudios AT yahoo.com

MOU signed, and received. We stand ready to serve you. Let us know
what we can help you with.

Your web section is:
www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/skyvision.php

You can send text, images, etc., and we'll maintain the "site" for you,
or you can do it, yourself. If so, we'll send ssh info to you, as
access is by ssh.

I'll update other pages on Open Studios, soon, so linking to your "site"
is enhanced.

If you can get some text info about your "vision" to me in the next day
or two, we'll add a blurb in our newsletter that comes out the first of
each month.
Tom

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 05:03, Djtjhooker2004 AT aol.com wrote:
> HI Tom,
>
> I was just checking to see if you have received the MOU that I sent off
> yet.
> Things are moving along in Texas.

  • [Community_studios] Re: MOU from SVCRS, tom poe, 05/25/2004