community_studios - [Community_studios] patent issue questions

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: mail AT openvotingconsortium.org
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] patent issue questions
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:01:57 -0000

Hello: I understand, and maybe I don't understand, that there are one
or more patents involved with your product(s)? Can you clarify whether
there are patents involved, and what they represent in terms of "public
scrutiny" concerns for voters?

Do you have comparison information between your voting system(s) and the
Open Voting Systems used in Australia?

http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/
The Open Voting Consortium

Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] patent issue questions, tom poe, 11/21/2003