community_studios - [Community_studios] Anyone have a copy of this letter?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: "DMCA_Discuss AT lists.microshaft.org" <DMCA_Discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>
  • Cc: "david AT blackboxvoting.com" <david AT blackboxvoting.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Richard Siegel <siegel AT unr.edu>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Anyone have a copy of this letter?
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:52:11 -0000

Hi: We'll want a copy of the Diebold fund-raising letter for the Bush
campaign for the tv show. If you have a copy handy, please let me know.

Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

http://www.cleveland.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news/106207171078040.xml?nohio
Voting machine controversy
08/28/03
Julie Carr Smyth
Plain Dealer Bureau

"Columbus - The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio
told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed
to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. -
who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush -
prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing
O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election."

  • [Community_studios] Anyone have a copy of this letter?, tom poe, 08/30/2003